This list is from Wayne Dyer. I am pleased to say I am doing well with some, and not so well with others. All a work in progress. I love them all but I think number 10 is my favourite.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it
How are you going, can you tick any off?
It's a good time of the year to reflect on how you are going with some of your life goals and then reaffirming them for 2018.
YogaHara's upcoming Early Morning Intensive starting on January 8th is all about establishing or resetting your intentions for the year ahead.
WAYNE W. DYER was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth. He’s the author of over 41 books, including 21 New York Times bestsellers. He has created many audio and video programs, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. He also has 10 PBS Specials which have raised over $250 million dollars for public television. He passed away on August 29th 2015.